Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Friends forever? I love you forever?

No friends are true, and will stay on with you forever through thick and thin.
To me, friends always come and go. They need you when they need someone to accompany,
someone to talk to, someone to help them and benefit them. Some friends may be jealous of you,
mix with you because you are popular and fun to be with, etc.
When they find someone better than you, you remain as his/her friend, but not as close
anymore. Slowly, both became strangers :D
Friends do make our life interesting, when they make your day, made a positive impact on you
that leaves you hanging for that friend. But true enough, they only make your day ONLY if
you are with them. If not, they won't contact you. And when you start to contact them, there is
a very high chance they won't reply you, or tell you that they can't meet up. Because they are
the ones who impacted your life, not the other way round.
Friends leave, because they have partners in their lives or they have even closer friends to be
with. Whereas I don't. I hang out most with those unattached and other whom treasured the
friendship between me and them. And questions start to pop out: "Why don't you want to have
boyfriend?"
Nobody takes my sentence of: "I don't believe in relationships".
Even if I were to have one, I will tell myself that everything is fake. I just have to go along,
because I know it won't last long. People in this century go for looks/appearance. Even if a guy
likes you for this moment, when he knows you better and finds you a boredom when he knows
you too well, excitement kicks in when he finds a new girl to hook on. So, will relationships last
long? Pretty girls are their forte.
Being single for 5 years, I did not regret. I enjoyed even more.
Mixing around with many 'part-time' friends, I understood why. No friends will stay just for
you. That is why you see I mix around with different people, trying not to be too involved with
a particular friend, because I don't want to end up being left stranded alone, when someone
suddenly leaves you. I'd rather be anti-social. Yes, I do at times, cos' to me, going out alone
is totally fine with me. Due to my hectic schedule last time, there is no time for me to wait for
friends that I preferred going out alone within a snap. HAHAHH
So don't ask me why i'm unattached and why I'm not 200% devoted to friendships.
I do miss the old times but what can I do? I can only keep thinking back but can't make it
happen again.
So to prevent myself from being miserable, I will tell myself:
"at least there is something to look back on :) "

