Photobucket
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5950458091374677609?origin\x3dhttp://elisseamisty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Elisse's Blog
For memories to stay, beginning 2010 :)




YI LI SHI
Photobucket
Elisse Lee

20/07/1991

NP-ACC


Chitter Chatter

:)

Archives
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
February 2011

Ads
Hit Counters

Saturday, March 6, 2010

On Wednesday 3rd March, was our last presentation day for our I&E Cheers.




Finally all the over-hardwork that we put in just for a pass/fail module @#$#!

haha because we had to meet at 11am for preparation , so I decided to have a jog at 9am for 45

minutes with Nic :D

After the presentation at 2.30pm to 4pm plus, teacher treated us Cheers products YAY and i

chose the magnum icecream LOL. So off I went with Nic to hortpark, henderson waves. Many

insects!!!





Thanks Wan Ting, Joan, Nic and Yongkian for all the hard work that we had so many

com-memorable comments!




On Friday 5th March, it was a whole day for me.





Was out since morning, came back home to get changed to meet Anna for movie - Alice in

Wonderland. After that shopped for nice slippers and really nice clothes.

Then took some pictures with a breezy feel.

Thanks Anna!! :D



Its been a long time since i felt like this, being able to be so carefree and shopped like I never did

for such a long time. (paiseh, suaku ah HAHAHA) I'm not implying that I shopped for many

stuffs la, but shopped for something I really want without thinking about how much to pay.



Because I didn't really had much time last time, all these shoppings became a rare thing for me.

Got a random call when i got back home after having so much fun, went for mahjong which was

my first try. I didn't know I will be able to meet someone I've never really talked much to but

he was patient in teaching me mahjong. haha thanks!




Was like a spoiler la, cos' did so many things on the day before so my body couldn't take it when

more games were being played. Sec sch fren rocks :)

Slept awhile at home and off I go for gathering at Ben's! :D



P.S getting addicted to mahjong as predicted by my mahjong teacher hahaha :P