Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Don't try so hard just to fit in the crowd

NEVER EVER TRY TO FIT IN. BE WHAT YOU ARE.
There are times when we feel left out, just because we are not involved in the fun
with the people we usually meet. The first thing you might felt is JEALOUSY???
It is totally pointless of being jealous, because nothing can change you being left
out. And somehow I have never been jealous when I know I can't fit in.
Thats the fact.
Passing a remark implying that someone was well-liked does not mean I am jealous =.=
I was just passing a remark. Like passing motion. HAHHAHHHAH
Just like: "hey you are handsome" does not mean I fell for the guy. =.= or want to look as
handsome as him =.= (although i behave like a guy)
its just a fact that he is good looking.
So, for those who have always been jealous and can never fit in, just be who you
are :)
You will meet people who can accept who you are, so just be patient :D
There can be 10 people who might not like you,
but there are 1000 out there who likes you :)

