Monday, April 19, 2010
First day of school for year 3 was.. bullshit hahahaEarly morning i went for jogging. Tummyache suddenly so i walked home when i stopped
jogging somewhere near my house. Then one auntie saw me walking and she said something
like: "xiao mei! ji xu pao!" (small girl, continue jogging!) I didn't know jogging alone got people
give me support one HAHAHAHHA
Had lessons for 2 extra modules where I chose them alone, means i did not choose what my
frens chose. So its kinda expected im gonna socialise AGAIN. freaking tired leh all 5 semesters
need to meet so many 'hi-bye' frens, or better, some ignored u when u r not their classmate
anymore.
1st module today, met people from my course so its okay. Then talked about prejudice and
discrimination, where we are comparing accountancy students and other courses, the stereotype
prejudice is that people see accountancy students as nerds. wtf DO I LOOK LIKE ONE HAHAHA
2nd module after that, went in alone also. Then teacher wanted us to introduce each other in
pairs. I turned to my left and saw another lonely one, so I join her. Actually i don't mind
being alone, but everytime need to do group project sian.
Then I told my partner that i hate socialising now, so tiring, 3rd yr already still telling ppl my
name, hobby, course, descriptions about me. So she introduced me to the class and under
3 adjectives to describe me she said I was introvert (cos i said i hate socialising now) then ppl
tio stun : "She introvert meh!?" the ppl from my course la HAHAHAHAH
Well, shall update my holiday stuffs again. Have fun in school! (=.=)

